Wanted: Used Brass

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: Wanted: Used Brass

Postby Jim in Houston » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:35 am

I am still in the market for used 450 Bushmaster brass. If you shoot but don't reload, just collect your once-fired brass. I will pay 25 cents per case plus shipping by USPS fixed rate. PM me, if you have any to sell. I am reloading these for my own use. They are not for resale.
Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association; Patron LIfe Member, NRA
Jim in Houston

Postby Jim in Houston » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:06 am

Jim in Houston wrote:I am still in the market for used 450 Bushmaster brass. If you shoot but don't reload, just collect your once-fired brass. I will pay 25 cents per case plus shipping by USPS fixed rate. PM me, if you have any to sell. I am reloading these for my own use. They are not for resale.

Just in case anyone is wondering - I am still in the market for used brass. Come-on you non reloaders out there! Pick up that used brass from your 450B and PM me.
Jim in Houston

Postby Jim in Houston » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Jim in Houston wrote:I am in the market for used Hornady or Remington 450 Bushmaster brass from those of you who do not reload. I am interested in brass that has been fired once. I will pay 25 cents per round and cover shipping by flat rate USPS. It does not have to be clean - just collect it as it is ejected.

I am also interested in a counter offer, if you are so inclined.

Of course, this may start a bidding war, so let the games begin. :o

PM me if you have some to sell.

OK, am renewing my offer to buy used 450 BM brass from you-all out there who do not reload. Don't just let that brass lie on the ground; pick it up and send it to me. I will pay $.25 per case plus shipping by USPS fixed rate box or envelope. Send me a PM.
Jim in Houston

Postby Jim in Houston » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Jim in Houston wrote:
Jim in Houston wrote:I am in the market for used Hornady or Remington 450 Bushmaster brass from those of you who do not reload. I am interested in brass that has been fired once. I will pay 25 cents per round and cover shipping by flat rate USPS. It does not have to be clean - just collect it as it is ejected.

OK, am renewing my offer to buy used 450 BM brass from you-all out there who do not reload. Don't just let that brass lie on the ground; pick it up and send it to me. I will pay $.25 per case plus shipping by USPS fixed rate box or envelope. Send me a PM.

OK, am renewing my offer to buy usused 450 BM brass from you-all out there who do not reload. Don't just let that brass lie on the ground; pick it up and send it to me. I will pay $.25 per case plus shipping by USPS fixed rate box or envelope. OK, in light of the current shortage, I may pay a little more. Make me an offer by PM.
Jim in Houston

Postby Jim in Houston » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Jim in Houston wrote:
Jim in Houston wrote:

OK, I am renewing my offer, yada, yada, yada . . . But I am raising my offer to $.35 per case, but I am willing to deal. Such are the hard times onto which we have fallen.
Jim in Houston

Postby wildcatter » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:01 pm

OK, I am renewing my offer, yada, yada, yada . . . But I am raising my offer to $.35 per case, but I am willing to deal. Such are the hard times onto which we have fallen.

Jimbo,

Look at your PM..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Jim in Houston » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:01 am

wildcatter wrote:OK, I am renewing my offer, yada, yada, yada . . . But I am raising my offer to $.35 per case, but I am willing to deal. Such are the hard times onto which we have fallen.

Jimbo,

Look at your PM..

..t

WILDCATTER,
Have tried to send you a PM, but after I hit the submit button, the PM just sits in my outbox. Anyway, I am looking for about 200 cases (which is all the powder I have on hand), but any amount would be welcome. Thanks for replying.
Jim in Houston

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:28 pm

It will sit in your out box until he opens it, I believe.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:44 pm

Sorry Jimbo, I just set out your brass, but I've been way busy. I only get on the puter every three days or so and then just for a few minutes..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Jim in Houston » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:52 pm

No problem. Did you get my address in my last PM?
Jim in Houston

PreviousNext

Return to Reloading for the 450b