LeGendre Stab Crimper

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: LeGendre Stab Crimper

Postby plant_one » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:37 pm

dantheman wrote:
It also depends on how well Lil Gun measures through powder measures. I'll try the Lee double Disk and then the Hornady
I have two Lee Load Masters. One for pistols and one right now for 223. It looks like the 450 actually will work with my 45 ACP shell plate.

Even if I can use 4 out of 5 stations, that would save a lot of time.

Dan

the hornady thrower works great with lil gun, likewise with feeding it through the lee powder thrower with a double disk. it flows well.

lil gun is one of my goto powders for my blackout for light weight supers, ive probably shot more of this powder over time than just about anything else i load.
plant_one

Postby SAGERATER » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:32 pm

FWIW...Dropped the 450B dummy off at the P.O. yesterday AM, supposed to be at Lee by Friday...should be back by Jan's end. Bullets and other pieces and parts coming in all next week

Also ordered a LEE 460 S&W case gauge and FCD just "because".

Upper due today.

Rainy/snowy mix today...gotta go to town... :evil: :roll: ...still can't get to my lathe/mill, need to do some barrel nut tool mods to get the barrel off my LR-308 to add pieces and parts and check out measurements.

Murphy is doing his finest as usual.

Installed a single shot follower into a Colt 20 rnd mag...need to do a bit of contouring on the front square portion so the case will clear plus a bit of polishing on the lips but otherwise it seems to work.

Still thinking of doing a 450 B rifle if I can find a cheap 45 cal barrel although I also want to do a 45 WSM(Reamer Rentals has both reamers)...so...decisions, decisions, decisions... :? :evil: :roll: :!: :!:

SAGERATER :shock: ;)
SAGERATER

Postby SAGERATER » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:55 pm

FAR OUT :!: :!: :shock: :D ...Postwoman delivered just after last post...All together now, one, two, three....TOTALLY BA-DAZZ...and will be even more when I get a muzzle brake/phony suppressor made and installed.

Put an alum 4 sided picatinny , carbine 7" hand guard on it for the time being but will order a Hogue rubber mid length quickly...I have the same guard on my 223 upper and it will chew you up if you don't wear a glove or use rail guards, ask me how I know. :shock: :( :roll:

Looking forward to the Fury bullets availability...think a 275 gr spitzer with that large exposed lead nose would work great on pigs.

I'm happy, happy, happy... :!: :!: :!: :D :D :lol:

SAGERATER
SAGERATER

Previous

Return to Reloading for the 450b