*Hello to all our new members*

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: *Hello to all our new members*

Postby commander faschisto » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:19 pm

I really likes me 20" tube also too...I swears I'll post a pic of it as soon as I clean the chocolate and marshmallow smears off of it... :D
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby wildcatter » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:32 am

commander faschisto wrote:WC, ya gotta lay off those 14-hour days at the lab...while the cat is away, the mice will go for the S'mores! ;)

Funny, commander fast&furious mentions mice. I've been trapping mice in the Range Lab, lately. I took up the cause, when they raided my stash of protein bars. I catch one every day, but the last several days, none, so either they are getting smarter or I've run out of mice. I think its the ladder, as I'm using peanut butter for bait and no, self respecting mouse is going to shy from PB..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 am

If you're using Jiff Creamy, you might even catch a Sheepdawg.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby commander faschisto » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Dawg, I'd sure like to see the mouse trap that could get you under control! ;)

WC...from the sound of things at the lab there, I'm guessing your mice disappeared because their little feets no longer touch the ground after gorging on all your protein bars...think of a gray tennis ball with legs... :P
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member

commander faschisto

Postby macmac » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:59 am

wildcatter wrote:
commander faschisto wrote:WC, ya gotta lay off those 14-hour days at the lab...while the cat is away, the mice will go for the S'mores! ;)

Funny, commander fast&furious mentions mice. I've been trapping mice in the Range Lab, lately. I took up the cause, when they raided my stash of protein bars. I catch one every day, but the last several days, none, so either they are getting smarter or I've run out of mice. I think its the ladder, as I'm using peanut butter for bait and no, self respecting mouse is going to shy from PB..

..t

:lol: I super glued a peanut to a trap once...caught all kinds of mice... Half a peanut..less than $.01.. saving the peanut butter for myself..PRICELESS,,, :D
macmac

Postby Acme Armament » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi folks,
Decided to join here after building my own 450B and using your site as a reference tool. Still working on my rifle today. :idea:
Acme Armament

Postby Hoot » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Acme Armament wrote:Hi folks,
Decided to join here after building my own 450B and using your site as a reference tool. Still working on my rifle today. :idea:

Welcome Aboard AA. When you say building your own, are you building your upper from components, or using a Bushmaster upper and building the lower to your liking, or both? I'm still waiting to see someones upper from components, like a Ballistic Advantage barrel and bolt on someone's receiver and handguard. I'm sure sooner or later one will materialize. Whichever way you're going, we look forward to some pix when it's done.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby commander faschisto » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:10 pm

macmac and Acme...welcome to the electronic campfire! Sounds like you're up to some good...

macmac, I gotta try the superglued peanut trick! That is just brilliant, man...we get little grey furry visitors now an' again too. I get really tired of changing out traps after we get "satisfied" diners at the Lights Out Cafe...now, where's a half a peanut.... :)
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member

commander faschisto

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:19 pm

-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Acme Armament » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:50 am

Hoot wrote:Welcome Aboard AA. When you say building your own, are you building your upper from components, or using a Bushmaster upper and building the lower to your liking, or both? I'm still waiting to see someones upper from components, like a Ballistic Advantage barrel and bolt on someone's receiver and handguard. I'm sure sooner or later one will materialize. Whichever way you're going, we look forward to some pix when it's done.

Hoot

Should have said 'built' as I have it together and it was working. It has a Bushmstr. upper on a AeroPrecision lower, DPMS LPK, Ace stock. Now I have problems with the bolt not locking up after having to replace a broken extractor.
Acme Armament

PreviousNext

Return to Reloading for the 450b