*Hello to all our new members*

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: *Hello to all our new members*

Postby Hoot » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Jim in Houston wrote:
ScottB wrote:HI all

New member getting my upper tomorrow so will be asking for some tips on reloads . I'm in Cali and go shooting on vandenburg air force base "lead free". Any input would be greatly appreciated

ScottB
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby wildcatter » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:03 am

Hoot wrote:
Jim in Houston wrote:
ScottB wrote:HI all

New member getting my upper tomorrow so will be asking for some tips on reloads . I'm in Cali and go shooting on vandenburg air force base "lead free". Any input would be greatly appreciated

ScottB
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Stezzman » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello, hello! I was referred here by Hoot. Anyway I am a newcomer to the AR world and want to jump into it with a 450 bushmaster!

I have done quite a bit of research and decided that building would probably give me the best working knowledge of the gun so I may have a few questions for you guys.
Stezzman

Postby Hoot » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Stezzman wrote:Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello, hello! I was referred here by Hoot. Anyway I am a newcomer to the AR world and want to jump into it with a 450 bushmaster!

I have done quite a bit of research and decided that building would probably give me the best working knowledge of the gun so I may have a few questions for you guys.

Hey you made it Shawn!

Welcome another Minnewahoo aboard guys!

Shawn, as time permits, there is a wealth of knowledge here and Friendly, Helpful, Check your attitudes at the door, guys who will take you from womb to tomb on our great caliber. So, put on a pot of coffee and get your reading glasses cleaned.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby B swift » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 am

Always a treat to see the site growing. We may need a bigger camp fire, stump for all the new gunz~ :)

Good to have you on board Shawn. This place is the best 450 resource on the web. WELCOME!
"A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand".
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
B swift

Postby East TN » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:58 am

Newly registered, long time visitor. I absolutely love this board (and the 450 BM). I have been shooting mine for slightly more than a year. My first trip to the range produced one ragged hole. All I could say on the trip home was "WOW!!!" "WOW!!!!" Still the same each trip to the range. I am bringing an Apple Stack Cake to the campfire. Help yourself :P
East TN

Postby yoder1974 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Hello guys. New to the black rifle but after checking out this site and some of sheepdogs youtube clips I'm scrambling to get me an upper. Finally a lil black rifle with a big boom and a bigger hole left behind. Thats what I've been waiting for.
yoder1974

Postby wildcatter » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:14 am

East TN wrote:Newly registered, long time visitor. I absolutely love this board (and the 450 BM). I have been shooting mine for slightly more than a year. My first trip to the range produced one ragged hole. All I could say on the trip home was "WOW!!!" "WOW!!!!" Still the same each trip to the range. I am bringing an Apple Stack Cake to the campfire. Help yourself :P Me FIRST, Me FIRST..t

And a Hearty Welcome you and Yoder..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby East TN » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Thanks for the welcome. You'd better hurry before the commander sees it! Thanks for what all of you guys do.
East TN

Postby quad » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Hello all, thanks for the welcome. I been frequenting this forum for awhile, and I figured I might as well join. I don't have the bushmaster yet, but it's next on the list in a month or so. As of now, I only have a 5.56 AR. A friend has a 450, and I gotta have one after seeing what his will do. Been trying and trying for awhile to locate one used on various forums, but no luck. Anyways, I hope to get to know ya's. Seems like a great place with great people willing to help any way they can.
quad

PreviousNext

Return to Reloading for the 450b