*Hello to all our new members*

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: *Hello to all our new members*

Postby wildcatter » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Hoot wrote:
Hunter87 wrote:Hello everyone,

I just got my first 450 BM today. Picked up a Franklin Armory 20" upper for a deal that was to good to pass up, even though the only review I could find was on here and was less then flattering :| . So yes it is the rifle length gas system, it is unfired so I have no idea if it will have the usual problems associated with that setup. I am a confidant "bobbie level gunsmith" so I'll take on any issues as they come and I look forward to using the wealth of knowledge that is available on this forum.

Welcome Aboard!

With barrels that have their bore nitrided, prevailing advice around the web is to clean the heck out of them before first shooting them to remove any residual deposits of salts. Many folks speak about including JB compound, Flitz, Iosso, etc in that heavy cleaning. Look forward to your range report(s).

Hoot

Me too, and how reliable or not, is it with factory ammo..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Glockrocks » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:51 pm

New member here, just received my Franklin Armory upper and can't wait to try her out. I'll have to finish a lower before I can give a range report, on a side note I just ordered three 9 round ASC mags from Franklin Armory @19.99ea.

Russ
Glockrocks

Postby wildcatter » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Glockrocks wrote:New member here, just received my Franklin Armory upper and can't wait to try her out. I'll have to finish a lower before I can give a range report, on a side note I just ordered three 9 round ASC mags from Franklin Armory @19.99ea.

Russ

Welcome aboard, Matey!!

Getting them and Ordering them are two different things.

When you finally get them let us know how long it took?

And get that lower done, so we can read about you the B-MasterOphile and your many new adventures and observations..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Bushmaster223 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:25 pm

I decided to make my next build a 450 Bushmaster. I have been visiting this site as a guest and got a lot of good information here. I decided to sign up today. Thanks for all the info. Now if I could just find a place to buy an upper or the parts to build one.
Bushmaster223

Postby justin82am » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:22 pm

I finally joined! I've been stalking this forum all summer and finally bought an upper! Put it on a polymer lower with a vortex 2-7X36 and took it to the range. 17 rounds later...I'm in love! I think this forum is what actually pushed me to buy one. Now to hunt with it! Anyone in Washington state know where to go?
justin82am

Postby wildcatter » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:03 pm

justin82am wrote:I finally joined! I've been stalking this forum all summer and finally bought an upper! Put it on a polymer lower with a vortex 2-7X36 and took it to the range. 17 rounds later...I'm in love! I think this forum is what actually pushed me to buy one. Now to hunt with it! Anyone in Washington state know where to go?

Welcome my Friend.

Tell us what you've figured out already..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby Eglock86 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:26 pm

Heyguys got a .450 last week and found this site while looking for info on it. This is gonna be fun
Eglock86

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:22 pm

Welcome to our electronic campfire!
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Th3DAN » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:25 pm

Hello. Just wanted to introduce myself. Have been gathering some great data and feedback from this site already.

Thanks,

Daniel
Th3DAN

Postby Ghost Dog » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Welcome every one!
Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

PreviousNext

Return to Reloading for the 450b