*Hello to all our new members*

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: *Hello to all our new members*

Postby kottke_35 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:03 am

quad wrote:Hello all, thanks for the welcome. I been frequenting this forum for awhile, and I figured I might as well join. I don't have the bushmaster yet, but it's next on the list in a month or so. As of now, I only have a 5.56 AR. A friend has a 450, and I gotta have one after seeing what his will do. Been trying and trying for awhile to locate one used on various forums, but no luck. Anyways, I hope to get to know ya's. Seems like a great place with great people willing to help any way they can.

Welcome aboard! Hope you find a reasonably priced upper soon, you're going to love it when uou do. Take time and catch up on some of these posts, there is a wealth of information here!

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Postby Liqtor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Just ordered my upper today direct from Bushmaster; had to call and ask if they were going to do another run for this upper. Those of you still looking the price is $868.47 with tax and shipped. Now to start building up some ammo and get a reload set and make or buy a weight system like the (ccws.)

Cheers,

L
Liqtor

Postby DeerDropper » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:07 am

Hello. I recently got into AR's about a year ago. It's been a great and fun learning experience. I have always been a hunter and was wanting to use an AR for deer. I been researching calibers, and found the 450 and 458. I narrowed my choice down to the 450, as the ammo seems to be a bit cheaper. I havent got a 450 yet, but I hope to find one in the next few days/week. With the craze right now, I hope I can get lucky enough to find one. If nothing else, I'll settle for an upper. Thanks for having me.
DeerDropper

Postby Bryanb07 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:24 am

Hey folks. Noob here to the .450.....I recently ordered a barrel and bolt from MGI and am eagerly waiting for the stripped upper to arrive so I can assemble and shoot!
Bryanb07

Postby Bryanb07 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Hey guys. I'm a noob (to the .450). I e built several custom ar's and am doing the same with this caliber. Ordered the .450 barrel and bolt from MGI and mating it to a stripped upper that I've bored out for ejection clearance. Looks like a good site for info! Look forward to meeting you guys. May need some help with reloading down the line. Thanks and have a good day!
Bryanb07

Postby backbencher » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:37 pm

'lo all. Just finished my .223" AR carbine after years of keeping it a straight-pull bolt-action pistol. My brother has the sister virgin Stag lower, & w/ the current hoopla, now is the time to order him an upper for his summer birthday. He hunts hogs in Texas, so he's always thought about building a thumper. And here we are.

Farmers Fight!

backbencher
backbencher

Postby Navy_Guns » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Of course I had to wait until the after the recent hysteria to finally decide to add a 450 Bushmaster to my collection of .45 caliber guns. I ordered an upper from Bushmaster online today even though they're listed as out of stock and I have no idea how long it may take them to fill my order. New forum member has his fingers crossed!
Navy_Guns

Postby Spike1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:35 am

Good morning 450 members. Glad to be apart of the Thumper nation from TX.
Spike1

Postby Thumper Fan » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:38 am

Hello Forum. New Member here. Figured I'd check in and say hi. I'm brand new to .450 Bushmaster -- so new, in fact, that my upper's not even here yet! I came here to start learning. Thanks for being here and having dedicated information on the subject.
Thumper Fan

Postby gunnut » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Welcome to the camp fire!
gunnut

PreviousNext

Return to Reloading for the 450b