*Hello to all our new members*

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: *Hello to all our new members*

Postby wildcatter » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:19 am

Thumper Fan wrote:Hello Forum. New Member here. Figured I'd check in and say hi. I'm brand new to .450 Bushmaster -- so new, in fact, that my upper's not even here yet! I came here to start learning. Thanks for being here and having dedicated information on the subject.

And Your addiction will grow!

Welcome aboard and stay away from the Scoundrels here that insinuate that I don't share the 'Smores around the Campfire. As proof, when you get done cooking them up, put'em over here, on this paper plate and I will protect them for you!!

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby commander faschisto » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:23 am

Scoundrels??? I think Dawg should be insulted! ;)
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby Thumper Fan » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:35 am

Mmm. S'mores!
Thumper Fan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Don't mind me, I'm on a hotdog kick.....
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Hoot » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Don't mind me, I'm on a hotdog kick.....

Peanut Butter and Banana sandwiches...

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Nosparks » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Hi all,
I have been lurking in the shadows for about a month, just trying to absorb the plethera of knowledge and information in this forum! Thank you for all of it. I am new to reloading and only started becuase I purchased a 450. I hope to have a firm grasp of all things related to the .450 in the coming months, as I have a very addictive personality(or maybe ADD). And hopefully I will have some of my own load data and modification to share with you in the near future. But for now I will stick with published loads until I get a better understanding of reloading.

Jason
Nosparks

Postby Ghost Dog » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:45 pm

To all those that I've missed, WELCOME to the asslyum!

I, :oops: I mean the campfire!!!
Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Welcome to the campfire, Nosparks. And to all our newcomers.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby JEB308 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:09 pm

I'm a newby here and to the 450 platform so just saying hello. I've been checking the info out here trying to decide if one of these would be worth having and from all the info, i'm thinking heck yeah! Well i pulled the trigger on one and should have it in about a week so i'm really green behind the ears on this one. It seems like a bunch of outstanding individuals and very complimentary to the tone of the comments here. Looks like a good group to be associated with. I hope to learn a lot and will have a few questions along the way so bare with me. I reload, so this is another reason i was drawn to the 450b. with all the comments of how versatile the round is. I came across one that has a scope, ammo, dies, and bullets so pretty well set up right off the bat. I'll be looking as to what type powders and primers needed for it and learning about what ever i can. I'm a big fan of the Marlin Levers in the bigger cal's so this will fit right in with my arsenal of big bores. " The big Thumper" I like the sound of that, man i can't hardly wait till it gets here. I'll be hanging out.

JEB
JEB308

Postby Hoot » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:11 am

JEB308 wrote:I'm a newby here and to the 450 platform so just saying hello. I've been checking the info out here trying to decide if one of these would be worth having and from all the info, i'm thinking heck yeah! Well i pulled the trigger on one and should have it in about a week so i'm really green behind the ears on this one. It seems like a bunch of outstanding individuals and very complimentary to the tone of the comments here. Looks like a good group to be associated with. I hope to learn a lot and will have a few questions along the way so bare with me. I reload, so this is another reason i was drawn to the 450b. with all the comments of how versatile the round is. I came across one that has a scope, ammo, dies, and bullets so pretty well set up right off the bat. I'll be looking as to what type powders and primers needed for it and learning about what ever i can. I'm a big fan of the Marlin Levers in the bigger cal's so this will fit right in with my arsenal of big bores. " The big Thumper" I like the sound of that, man i can't hardly wait till it gets here. I'll be hanging out.

JEB

Welcome aboard Jeb.

It's like eating cashews, especially if you reload.
There is a good deal going on at Midway on their 45 caliber blem bullets. Past experience has shown them to be a good value in this caliber. Heck in any caliber...

There's a link to it in the Reloading for the 450b sub-forum. Move fast before they're all scarfed up.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

PreviousNext

Return to Reloading for the 450b